Benefits: Supplementing with Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s)
Benefits of Supplementing with BCAA’s
Supplementing with Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) has shown 5 strong benefits:
1. Increases testosterone and reduces cortisol. This creates a quality hormonal environment.
2. Inhibitor of Catabolism. Catabolism is “breaking down”, in this case, prevents the breaking down of muscle. Research shows we cannibalize a certain amount of muscle tissue during exercise. BCAA’s work like shrink wrap on your muscle inhibiting this process and telling the body to utilize body fat for energy.
3. Reduces fat and stimulates muscle growth. BCAA’s basically take energy from fat instead of muscles (mentioned in 2).
4. BCAA’s decrease muscle damage or Inflammation caused by high intensity training.
5. BCAA’s are beneficial for the enhancement and growth of muscle. You may not be looking to build lots of muscle, but even ladies need muscle tone.
Quality muscle tone will burn more calories (which also means you can consume more calories without a calorie surplus), and it will give you a lean and sculpted look. I’ve been using the ID Life Lean, BCAA’s and it has enhanced my fat burning! I am loving it!
Supplements are not a substitute for quality calories/nutrition. However, they can give a critical edge to reaching your health, wellness and fitness goals.
Eat well, live strong. ~Nicole
https://nextlevelteam.idlife.com/shop/products/lean-jar?taxon_id=67 (Should you order any Lean I will be compensated a commission.) I am not a licensed medical practitioner and do not make any medical claims.**